In today’s competitive environment, with corporations under constant pressure to deliver shareholder value, there is little room for error in the relentless pursuit to deliver on strategy. At the same time, the public’s trust of corporate executives and spokespersons has eroded to unprecedented levels. Companies recognize that it is more critical than ever to equip their employees with the tools and motivation necessary to protect and enhance their reputation through word-of-mouth advocacy. Delivering on strategy and building advocates both require effective internal communications.
With former CCOs and heads of internal communications among our ranks, we’re uniquely positioned to address the rising role of internal communications in business today.
For 20 years, Gagen MacDonald has built the cornerstone of our brand in the internal communications space. With former CCOs and heads of internal communications among our ranks, we’re uniquely positioned to address the rising role of internal communications in business today. Because we’ve walked in these shoes, we can offer clients a winning combination of strategic business acumen, direct experience in your challenges and the ability to help you build your internal communications function into a best practice organization.
Gagen MacDonald can maximize the effectiveness of your internal communications function with approaches such as:
- Communication Effectiveness Assessment™, a proprietary research tool that measures how effectively information flows through your organization across major attributes (timeliness, accuracy, relevance, etc.) against a benchmark based on more than 3 million respondents.
- Analysis of your channels and vehicles based on awareness, usage and perceived business impact.
- Strategic planning against your key business priorities.
- Strategic story development intended to align and strategically focus internal communications.
- Executive communications support.
- Planning and execution of leadership meetings and events.
- Development of digital internal communication capabilities