Improving public health requires exceptional leaders to drive change.
Together, leaders must transform the way public health is defined and activated. From community foundations to governmental entities to school districts to health care corporations, leaders are the key to improving policy, providing services and promoting wellness.
Today’s health leaders must be able to:
- Lead change with a methodical, thoughtful and visionary approach.
- Recognize the future needs of organizations and communities from a results and public health perspective.
- Articulate a compelling vision.
- Connect, align and engage key stakeholders in delivering on a common vision.
- Inspire action and results for improved health and impact.
- Build strong, collaborative teams in complex environments.
We create customized health leader experiences that prepare participants to deliver on results that impact health both locally and globally, while engaging in world-class leadership development.
We create customized health leader experiences that prepare participants to deliver on results that impact health both locally and globally, while engaging in world-class leadership development. Our approach impacts both the organizations and the communities the participants serve by focusing on critical local public health challenges. Applying our transformational leadership model to the unique needs of the participants, our approach includes:
- Comprehensive nomination, application, and selection process.
- A customized Health Leadership Assessment.
- One-on-one executive coaching.
- Transformational off-site leadership experiences employing a state-of-the-art experiential methodology.
- Discussion sessions with world-class thought leaders.
- Assessments to measure impact of individual leaders in their organizations.
- Collaboration in development and delivery of a Health Leaders Summit.