Episode discussion guide – The Heart of Transformation
Continue the conversation with others, or take the time for personal reflection, using the below episode discussion guide.
- Jenn shared the cultural learnings from her transition from GE to Ericsson. Think about your former and current workplaces. What have you gained from each environment that has contributed to the way you lead and the culture you create?
- Since joining Ericsson, Jenn realized that the most effective change happens when you bring people along with you on the journey. What tactics and strategies did Jenn share that you can apply to your work?
- Think about your direct team. How well do you understand what fulfills and drives each individual? Jenn shares the feedback she received from her team and her subsequent leadership breakthrough after embracing that feedback. Think about the last time you asked for feedback from your team. How did you react? How did your reaction influence the trajectory of your leadership journey?
- What would a total transformation look like for your organization? What would you want to know from your employees to inform that transformation journey? How is this different than a cost-out activity?
- What about your culture gives your organization a competitive advantage? What opportunity do you have double down on these areas and differentiate further?