In this episode of Let Go & Lead, Michael shares what a strong people analytics team looks like, why it’s critical not to broad-brush demographic assumptions and how people analytics can strengthen diversity and inclusion efforts.
Episode discussion guide – The Potential of People Analytics
Continue the conversation with others, or take the time for personal reflection, using the below episode discussion guide.
- What people data are available in your organization today? Are the data “clean”? If not, what steps can you take to strengthen your available data?
- What business challenge are you tackling today that people analytics can help inform? What’s your hypothesis? What will you do differently if the hypothesis is confirmed or not?
- How does your organization approach succession planning? In what ways could you use people analytics to strengthen or transform this process?
- What gaps do you have in your people analytics organization today? Is there existing talent in your organization who could fill this gap?
- Where is your organization today in terms of appetite for people analytics? If nascent, what smaller projects can you scope to begin testing the waters?