Episode discussion guide – The Power of Purpose
Continue the conversation with others, or take the time for personal reflection, using the below episode discussion guide.
- Think about your personal purpose. What motivates you? Where can you add value? What can you uniquely share that serves the needs of your community, family or workplace?
- Tom has found silence to be an effective tool. When “silence” happens in your team, what is your reaction? What do you interpret and learn from this “silence”?
- Think about your leadership brand at work. Is it a true reflection of you or what others want you to be?
- Think about a time when you had to make a big decision. What was your approach? What did you learn?
- Tom shares how he balances visionary leadership with getting into the details. How do you approach balancing these attributes within your team? What would your team say?