Companies increasingly operate in a climate of nonstop business transformation. In this context, clients often come to us with a defined change initiative. They know what they must accomplish—whether it’s activating their purpose, changing their culture, or executing a business transformation. What they don’t know is how they’ll bring meaningful and sustainable change to their organization.When organizations need change, they usually think communicating that change to employees is sufficient. What often gets overlooked is the employees’ experience with change. What employees experience impacts their outlook on change, which in turn impacts its success. Creating positive employee experiences surrounding organizational changes is critical to successful business transformation. Experiences run the gamut from the tangible (e.g., team activities that bring change to life) to the intangible (e.g., leaders modeling change behaviors they want teams to embrace). When employee experiences change—instead of simply hearing about it—this shifts thoughts and emotions, which in turn shifts beliefs and actions.At Gagen MacDonald, we’re passionate about developing unique, creative employee experiences to drive transformation. These programs:
- Are authentic and “right” for the situation
- Cut through the daily clutter of communications
- Feel special and energizing enough to make people want to be a part of them
- Are multi-channel and transcend the limits of the usual internal communications “campaign”
- Align and activate leaders.
- Create powerful advocates.
- Use immersive employee experiences to make change fun.
- Recognize and reward behavioral shifts.
/ May 24, 2018
Hillary Goodman appointed to TCB Change & Transformation CouncilPrevious Post
/ Jun 05, 2018