At a time when two-way communication with all employees has become even more imperative for businesses, enterprise communication platforms have emerged as vital tools to create more connected, inclusive, and engaged workforces where everyone feels valued and empowered to be their best.
Beyond end users, these platforms can provide tangible benefits for leaders and their teams who create them, offering a way for C-suite heads of communication, HR, marketing and IT functions to unify the organization and collaborate more effectively in service of their people.
In this practical webinar grounded in fresh insights and immediate takeaways, Dynamic Signal, a leading Employee Communication and Engagement platform, and Gagen MacDonald, passionate pioneers in empathetic, experiential employee communications, will outline the collaboration required by C-suite leaders to launch a communication and engagement platform, as well as ideas for maintaining high levels of partnership and engagement as the platform becomes a critical, enterprise-wide communication channel.
- Meg Wheaton is a managing director at Gagen MacDonald and leads a team of passionate consultants who develop and execute strategic employee focused change programs for our Fortune 500 clients.
- Steve Kakos is a managing director at Gagen MacDonald and leads a team of consultants who are passionate about bringing Gagen MacDonald's leadership, organizational development, change and culture work to life for global, complex Fortune 500 clients.
- Becky Graebe helps organizations connect, engage and activate employees as Senior Director, Communication Strategy at Dynamic Signal
- The cross-functional and C-suite collaboration required for successfully launching an enterprise-wide communication platform
- Tips and tricks to elevate the employee experience using a communication platform
- Creating a pipeline of compelling content that goes viral within your business