Thursday, April 30, 2015 in Denver, CO
Join us for an Executive Roundtable Discussion
Health care is moving to new performance and collaboration models, and the environment is changing rapidly. Join us for an interactive, boardroom-style discussion with senior HR, talent, learning & development, and communication executives to identify ways to equip health leaders as they manage complex organizational and culture change in 2015.
Space for this roundtable session is limited—register today.
Accelerating Health Care Transformation by Developing the Next Generation of Health Leaders
- Share industry insights from interviews with hospital CEOs and discuss perspectives of key stakeholders about the changing health care landscape
- Offer best practices for managing complex organizational and culture change
- Discuss several timely health care case studies designed to highlight the importance of:
- message platform design & equipping senior leaders to consistently lead change communications
- experiential leadership programs to transform leader behaviors
Thursday, April 30 from 9am-10:30am
Denver Athletic Club
1325 Glenarm Place
Denver, CO 80204
Gagen MacDonald Roundtable Presenters:
Building Capabilities Practice Leader