Wednesday May 20, 2015 in Bedminster, NJ
Join us for an Executive Roundtable DiscussionInformation overload is a major challenge in driving results for field sales. A recent PEW research study shows that 94% of knowledge workers feel overwhelmed by too much information and that salespeople spend 40% of their time searching, creating or revising sales material.As communications to field sales reps becomes increasingly cluttered and chaotic and complexity of the field organization increases, mobile field sales forces are “tuning out.” Gagen MacDonald invites you to participate in a Roundtable on May 20, 2015, at Elbow’s Country Club, to discuss these challenges and determine productive solutions to help drive sales performance.Benefits:
- Discuss current research and insights to identify current field sales communication challenges.
- Review content development trends and prioritizing messaging for salesforce engagement.
- Learn new approaches to drive better feedback and interactivity.
- Share ideas on newly implemented communications improvements.
- New ideas for sales communication plans, tools and channels that inspire engagement.
- Fact-based approaches to measure communication efficiency.
- Insights into strategies and tactics to align leaders and field sales around results.
Roundtable topic: Engaging Field Sales to Continuously Drive ResultsObjectives:
- Share industry insights to identify major roadblocks to communications.Understand perspectives of the field sales teams and their frustrations.
- Offer best practices for managing field sales engagement and communication.
- Share next steps for organizations in flux to drive sales.
News & Events
/ Mar 12, 2015
Why don’t they read my emails?Previous Post
/ Mar 17, 2015