I am so looking forward to attending APEX, The Colorado Technology Association’sannual conference on September 10th and 11th in Denver. Each day will be jammed packed with learning, conversation and collaboration. If you haven’t made your reservation yet, I suggest you do today. It’s a must attend event for technology professionals in Colorado.Here are the top 5 reasons I wouldn’t miss APEX this year:
- We will hear from industry experts and government officials what is happening in the Colorado tech community first hand. This is a chance to hear the story in a “come to life in front of your eyes” kind of way. There are practical examples of how to apply what you learn throughout the day.
- We get to be part of the conversation. There are opportunities to talk to people face to face and ask questions in a unique environment. Last year I had a conversation with Scott McNealy, Senator Bennett, Jim Franklin and others who for someone who loves tech and loves Colorado that’s a pretty cool day.
- I get to see people who have helped me over the years and who I have grown to love and respect. It is an incredible gathering that feels like a homecoming without the sad high school drama. In this venue you get to celebrate success and who doesn’t love that?
- I will learn more about strategy execution, business transformation,employee engagement, and change management than I could in a year of reading about it.
- I get to interview Jack Dangermond over breakfast- great way to start a day!
/ Dec 31, 2013
Good Leadership Requires Good DataPrevious Post
/ Dec 31, 2013