In this episode of Let Go & Lead, Aaron shares his story, debunks the most common myths of purpose, teaches how to screen for mindset and reveals his groundswell movement towards a world full of workplaces with fulfilled employees.
Episode discussion guide – The Science of Purpose
Continue the conversation with others, or take the time for personal reflection, using the below episode discussion guide.
- When do you feel most fulfilled at work?
- What is your Purpose Profile?
- What makes you unprofessional (human!) that differentiates you? What about your team members?
- What kind of ‘job hacks’ – small changes to your role or responsibilities – can you make to become more fulfilled at work?
- What are the core needs of your team members? What are you doing to help them be their best selves every day?
- What steps can you take to empower your employees to take control of their own fulfillment at work?
- What gives your team a sense of purpose? When do you work together most effectively?
- How can you make adjustments to ensure that employees come first among your priorities?
- How would screening for mindset during the hiring process change the kind of talent you bring into your team?