In this episode of Let Go & Lead, Kathryn reflects on her leadership journey, how culture and values manifest and how one can screen for self-awareness.
Episode discussion guide – Kabbage Heads
Continue the conversation with others, or take the time for personal reflection, using the below episode discussion guide.
- What is your organization’s overarching value? How does it manifest in key ways, like “Caring Deeply” does at Kabbage?
- What about your work culture is unique and unlike anywhere else? In what ways can you celebrate this?
- Are your team members smarter than you? If not, why? If so, how are you realizing their potential?
- Think of a recent difficult interaction you had. Would assuming positive intent have changed the outcome? What could you do differently next time?
- If you were going to design your organization from scratch, what hallmarks of employee experience would you prioritize? What can you do to impact this today?