In this episode of Let Go & Lead, Peggy shares tips for getting the most out of individuals on your team, how to effectively lead as a company scales and why uniting teams towards a common goal is essential to realizing results.
Episode discussion guide – Leading with Intention
Continue the conversation with others, or take the time for personal reflection, using the below episode discussion guide.
- Maril asks Peggy how she checks herself if she’s realizes she’s smitten by her own belief or idea. What tactics do you employ to counter your own belief system?
- Think about a time when you had to make a big decision in your role. How did you approach it? Would you do anything differently next time to ensure it was the right decision?
- Think about your direct team. How well do you understand what fulfills and drives each individual? How would knowing their unique drivers affect how you lead?
- Peggy shares that if teams aren’t working together towards achieving a common goal, even the very best strategy is likely to fail. How well do teams work together in your organization? What could you do to affect this dynamic for the better?
- Peggy’s upbringing has had a very strong influence on her leadership style. What experiences from your childhood influence how you show up in your work life?