September 24, 2020 – 10:00-11:00 a.m. CT
Inspirational leadership is a critical determinant of enterprise results and employee experience. Yet in an ever-shifting landscape with greater demand for constant communication, how do the leaders of tomorrow continue to engage their people and achieve their goals? Join us for a webinar with employee experience platform Unily, where we will explore the changing nature of leadership and how we can strive to manage the challenges facing leaders today, through the lens of modern enterprise technology.
The Future of Digital Leadership
In this webinar, we guide you through best practices for using modern digital tools to promote strong leadership.
- Navigating uncertainty and what’s to come through strong leadership
- Evolving the nature of leadership to respond to modern challenges
- Building a bright future centered around an unlikely hero: your intranet
- Inspiring leadership at all levels
- Molly Rauzi is a CIO and technology executive who leads business and technology transformations for Gagen’s global, complex Fortune 500 clients.
- Molly Dorkey is a consultant and senior account manager with global expertise in developing employee engagement, culture, communication and change strategies and managing complex consulting projects for Gagen MacDonald’s clients.
- Matthew Boyd works closely with the Unily product team and key clients to shape and share the Unily vision of a modern digital workplace.
Who Should Attend? Those interested in enhancing your employee experience and company culture with a sound strategy reinforced by digital innovation. Our active community includes business leaders from communications, HR and IT.