Join us Tuesday, June 21, 2016
Workplace culture matters more than ever in 2016.
The reason for the heightened interest is clear: C-Suite leaders face new demands in today’s transparent and purpose-driven business climate. Successfully addressing the latest mandates—like articulating meaning at work and translating corporate character into desired leader behaviors—requires ongoing, intentional efforts to build and sustain a strong workplace culture.
So who is responsible for culture? Equally important, what are the cultural dimensions that direct and accelerate a culture’s evolution?
Our founder and CEO, Maril MacDonald, will address these questions and more in an interactive executive roundtable focused on the convergence of culture responsibilities across the C-Suite and key drivers of high-performance cultures. This session is ideal for senior professionals in Communications, HR/Talent, OD, Marketing and Operations.
Space is limited—register today.
Roundtable Topic: Shaping Healthy Workplace Cultures to Engage Today’s Stakeholders
Featured Speaker: Maril MacDonald, Founder & CEO of Gagen MacDonald
Maril is a nationally recognized leader in communications and strategy execution. She is known for pioneering a discipline that mobilizes stakeholders behind a company’s strategic goals, its culture and its brand. Her clients include some of the most recognized brands in the world.
• Offer insights around the values and expectations of today’s key stakeholders
• Discuss the convergence of culture responsibilities across the C-Suite and share best practices to foster integrated collaboration within the organization
• Outline the cultural dimensions that direct and accelerate a culture’s evolution
• Learn more about how leading companies:
- Align stakeholders around the culture story and roadmap
- Equip leaders to build shared beliefs, model desired behaviors and catalyze a culture movement
Date & Time: Tuesday, June 21st from 8:00am-10:30am CDT
Location: Gagen MacDonald
35 E. Wacker Drive, Suite 700
Patricia BayerleinSenior Consultant, Communications Practice
Patricia’s strategy execution counsel centers on helping clients to engage employees and prepare their leaders for large scale-change initiatives. She has also developed a systematic approach to organizational design that enables CCOs to drive the overall business strategy.