Join us Tuesday, June 21, 2016
Workplace culture matters more than ever in 2016.
The reason for the heightened interest is clear: C-Suite leaders face new demands in today’s transparent and purpose-driven business climate. Successfully addressing the latest mandates—like articulating meaning at work and translating corporate character into desired leader behaviors—requires ongoing, intentional efforts to build and sustain a strong workplace culture.
So who is responsible for culture? Equally important, what are the cultural dimensions that direct and accelerate a culture’s evolution?
Our founder and CEO, Maril MacDonald, will address these questions and more in an interactive executive roundtable focused on the convergence of culture responsibilities across the C-Suite and key drivers of high-performance cultures. This session is ideal for senior professionals in Communications, HR/Talent, OD, Marketing and Operations.
Space is limited—register today.
Roundtable Topic: Shaping Healthy Workplace Cultures to Engage Today’s Stakeholders
Featured Speaker: Maril MacDonald, Founder & CEO of Gagen MacDonald
Maril is a nationally recognized leader in communications and strategy execution. She is known for pioneering a discipline that mobilizes stakeholders behind a company’s strategic goals, its culture and its brand. Her clients include some of the most recognized brands in the world.
• Offer insights around the values and expectations of today’s key stakeholders
• Discuss the convergence of culture responsibilities across the C-Suite and share best practices to foster integrated collaboration within the organization
• Outline the cultural dimensions that direct and accelerate a culture’s evolution
• Learn more about how leading companies:
- Align stakeholders around the culture story and roadmap
- Equip leaders to build shared beliefs, model desired behaviors and catalyze a culture movement
Date & Time:
Tuesday, June 21st from 8:00am-10:30am CDT
35 E. Wacker Drive, Suite 700
Senior Consultant, Communications Practice
Patricia’s strategy execution counsel centers on helping clients to engage employees and prepare their leaders for large scale-change initiatives. She has also developed a systematic approach to organizational design that enables CCOs to drive the overall business strategy.